Junior Freet Tanga
Our most minimalist run/hike/gym performance as well as casual shoe. Single piece upper made from recycled coffee grounds flyknit material for amazing performance whether for sport or casual all day wear. Great for our precious planet’s resources too.
Customers say: Fit is generous – you are likely to need your ‘normal’ EU size.
For more detail on sizing please see below left, second tab, ‘Sizing & Fitting’.
- Sizing & Fitting
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
- All our shoes are fully flexible, have a roomy toebox and are zero drop (same height at front and heel) to allow natural movement
- CoffeeFlyMesh (SCafe) upper made from recycled coffee grounds for durable, breathable, antimicrobial & quick drying performance
- ConnectComfort removable 2.5mm Flexile insole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity. Available to buy for additional shock absorption is our 6mm OrthoLite® insole
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- Elasticated lace in shoe with Conventional black/white fleck lace in the box as spare/alternative lacing
- MultiGrip performance outsole for light trail and pavement grip and durability
- Navy with black
- Worn with or without socks
- For wetter, colder conditions wear with our waterproof sock (sold separately)
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
Temperate Series (3 Season)
These products feature FreetMesh (BreatheMesh or CoffeeFlyMesh) and are suitable for everyday & warmer conditions
Weight 370 grams pair size 34
Although a little more generous than our older styles, on average kids still go one EU size larger than their ‘average’ shoe size, especially if you prefer some ‘growing room’
The length and width of the insole of this shoe is as below. Remember the shoe has good volume in the forefoot so the actual comfortable width of this shoe will be a few mm greater than this ‘flat’ measurement. Fit is personal, but most people will prefer to have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe(s):
Size 30/186mm length, 78mm width, Size 31/192mm length, 80mm width, Size 32/199mm length, 82mm width, Size 33/205mm length, 84mm width, Size 34/211mm length, 86mm width, Size 35/218mm length, 88mm width, Size 36/225mm length, 90mm width
Length and width measurements taken as follows (don’t include the collar at the heel):
Hand wash with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry.
30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36