Junior Freet Citee
School and everyday barefoot shoe. Features our high performing microfibre upper which is breathable, water resistant, durable, quick drying and very easy to maintain. Just wipe clean!
Customers say: Fits true to size.
Please check your sizing on the ‘Sizing & Fitting’ tab below.
- Sizing & Fitting
- Reviews (2)
- Additional information
- Breathable, easy wipe clean, water resistant upper made from our second generation of Microfibre material.
- Zero drop, fully flexible MultiGrip outsole with excellent grip and wear on pavements and hard trail surfaces.
- Roomy, ‘foot shaped’ toebox to allow your feet to spread naturally
- Removable 2.5mm Flexile insole for shock absorption
- Elastic laces for putting on without the need to tie laces
- Sizes 30-36
- Worn with or without socks
- ConnectMax EVA 2mm midsole for excellent ground connectivity when worn without insole
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
AYR All Year Round conditions
These products feature MicroF (Microfibre) and are suitable for everyday & all year round colder, wetter conditions
Sizes 30-36. This product is an ‘average’ size.
Weight 390 grams size pair 32
Although a little more generous than our older styles, on average kids still go one EU size larger than their ‘average’ shoe size, especially if you prefer some ‘growing room’
The length and width of the insole of this shoe is as below. Remember the shoe has good volume in the forefoot so the actual comfortable width of this shoe will be a few mm greater than this ‘flat’ measurement. Fit is personal, but most people will prefer to have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe(s):
Size 30/uk11.5/186mm length, 78mm width, Size 31/uk12.5/192mm length, 80mm width, Size 32/uk13/199mm length, 82mm width, Size 33/uk1/205mm length, 84mm width, Size 34/uk2/211mm length, 86mm width, Size 35/uk2.5/218mm length, 88mm width, Size 36/uk3.5/225mm length, 90mm width
Length and width measurements taken as follows:
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Air dry.
30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38