Junior Freet Mudee
Barefoot in the wild, Mudee is a weatherproof, all year round boot suitable for hiking and leisure.
- Sizing & Fitting
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
Mudee features our second generation of Microfibre upper material performing similar to the highest grade of leather but quicker drying. The fit is a little more generous than our older Freet styles, but you still are likely to need to go a size larger than your ‘normal’ size for other brands
- Breathable, durable, water resistant upper made from our advanced hydrophobic micro fibre material – MicroF2. This upper is breathable, durable and water resistant as well as quick drying. Unlike leather which tends to absorb water, our MicroF microfibre sheds water (hydrophobic)
- Water resistant and breathable lining
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- ConnectComfort removable 2.5/3mm OrthoLite insole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity. There is a 5/6mm OrthoLite insole and RockPlate available to purchase if you want more shock absorption and/or further protection from sharp rocks
- Conventional lace
- GripPus performance outsole ideal for light trail or mixed trail/urban use. If worn purely on tarmac/concrete, this outsole will wear more quickly than our MultiGrip, but provides more grip on the trail than MultiGrip
- Black or Tan Brown
- Stack height: 7mm (4mm without insole)
AYR Series (All Year Round)
These products feature MicroF (our hydrophobic microfibre) and or water resistant lining and are suitable for everyday & colder, wetter conditions
Sizes 35-36 Mudee is a little more generous than our other Freet styles but you are likely to need to go to the next larger size.
Wt. 664 grams pair size 42
Although a little more generous than our older styles, on average people still go one EU size larger than their ‘average’ shoe size.
The length and width of the insole of this shoe is as below. Remember the shoe has good volume in the forefoot so the actual comfortable width of this shoe will be a few mm greater than this ‘flat’ measurement. Fit is personal, but most people will prefer to have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe(s):
Size 35/223mm, 89mm, Size 36/228mm, 91mm
Length and width measurements taken as follows:
Hand wash with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Freet MicroF microfibre upper material can benefit from a high quality treatment to ‘condition’, maintain ‘suppleness’ and water resistance.
Black, Tan Brown