Junior Freet Flex
Everyday barefoot shoe suitable for sports and casual use.
Customers say: Fits true to size.
For more detail on sizing please see below.
- Sizing & Fitting
- Reviews (1)
- Additional information
- BreatheMesh upper for durable, ultra-breathable performance
- ConnectMax EVA 2mm midsole for excellent ground connectivity when worn without insole
- Flexile removable 2.5mm insole to tune fit and increase shock absorption
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- Elasticated lace, sizes 30-35. Size 36 has a black lace with white fleck and spare black laces
- AllRound performance outsole for light trail and pavement grip & durability
- Black with Charcoal lining
- Worn with or without socks
- For wetter, colder conditions wear with our waterproof sock (sold separately)
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
Temperate Series (3 Season)
These products feature FreetMesh and are suitable for everyday & warmer conditions
Sizes 30-36. This product is an ‘average’ size.
Weight 390 grams size pair 32
Here is Devis, our Italian partner running in Flex:
Although a little more generous than our older styles, on average kids still go one EU size larger than their ‘average’ shoe size, especially if you prefer some ‘growing room’
The length and width of the insole of this shoe is as below. Remember the shoe has good volume in the forefoot so the actual comfortable width of this shoe will be a few mm greater than this ‘flat’ measurement. Fit is personal, but most people will prefer to have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe(s):
Size 30/186mm length, 78mm width, Size 31/192mm length, 80mm width, Size 32/199mm length, 82mm width, Size 33/205mm length, 84mm width, Size 34/211mm length, 86mm width, Size 35/218mm length, 88mm width, Size 36/225mm length, 90mm width
Length and width measurements taken as follows:
Hand wash with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry.
30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38